What message is on your tile?
“I CAN’T SWIM” – because its true 🙂
Where are you from?
Orissa, India and Dallas, Texas, USA
What do you do?
I write software for healthcare.
How did you hear about + POOL?
While listening to a talk and talking to Dong-Ping Wong at Design Miami 2016.
What interests you most about the project?
How well it combines community building, engagement and eco-responsibility. It’s brilliant!
What’s your favorite burrito spot?
I don’t like burritos that much. Street tacos are my thing. Most of the ones that I like don’t even have names. They are tucked away in gas stations and Mexican grocery stores here in Dallas.
Do you have any rad ideas for public space in New York City?
– Huge waterproof lego blocks which are also furniture.
– A giant digital writing wall which is always recording the text.
– A tug of war game which powers the Times Square camera 🙂
– An annual event where people need to collaborate to light the skyline. NEW YORK DAY!
– A place where people can engage in Trivia, while they are actually helping to fill gaps in Wikipedia.
We’ll engrave your name (or any message up to 80 characters) on a + POOL tile and send you a mockup to display and show off to your friends.
Would you like to add a name or message to the walls and deck of + POOL?